Mittwoch, 27. November 2013

PIECES OF THE MONTH

Hey meine Lieben, 
Es gibt  nichts schöneres, als sich am Monatsende zu überlegen, mit welchen "Highlights" man sich für den nächsten Monat auf jeden Fall ausstatten möchte ! 
Ich habe meine 3 "TOP-PIECEC", die mich im Dezember auf jeden Fall begleiten werden, für euch einmal zusammen gestellt! 

HIHI,
today I want to show you my 3 favorite pieces of the month !
Those 3 pieces will decorate my look which I want to show you next month !

xxx



coat-River Island

rings-Stradivarius

boots-Stradivarius

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love planning on what to buy for the next month/season as well, such a nice excuse for shopping! That coat is gorgeous, love the colour! I absolutely love the boots as well, they look so elegant.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen

FOLLOWER